Find out if online channels are relevant for or useful to your business
Gain ideas on using online channels or technology effectively to drive repeat sales
Know cost-effective marketing methods and ways to increase ROI
Get a fresh perspective by meeting with other people within your field
F&B Retail outlet revenues are largely dependent on repeat sales and referrals. Just as cooking or preparing an award-worthy food or beverage is both arts and science, so is marketing when fused with data insights!
Find out what you can do to effectively get the word out and keep people coming back!
- What type of data is important for your marketing?
- How do you collect this data?
- What you can do to leverage on your POS data?
- What can you do to leverage on your customer data?
- How do you use data for marketing?
- Calculating ROI
- The power of automation and technology in automating communication
- Case studies
MEET THE SPEAKER
Chu Tzu Ming runs a data analytics and data-science based digital marketing agency which focuses on helping businesses identify their funnel and optimise their marketing efforts to increase leads and sales. Appointed as a Google Regional Trainer, he has conducted both customised and certification courses across South East Asia through his own training school — HTTP School. He was previously a Partner and CEO of a regional based Venture Capital firm where he invested, restructured and took to public many high growth companies including one of Asia’s leading online advertising networks on the London Stock Exchange.
Persuasion Technologies has developed a proprietary data analysis tool, on top of being a Google Analytics Certified Partner (one of only 2 companies certified in Malaysia) and an AdWords Premier Partner. We focus on helping our clients understand their customers better through data analysis and on recommending suitable digital marketing actions or strategies to optimise their buyer funnel. Our goal is to help our clients increase revenues using cost-effective strategies.
WHY ATTEND ?
You should attend this seminar if you’re asking these questions:
- How can I effectively reach the online community and drive them to my F&B outlets?
- How can I increase returning visits to my F&B outlets?
- Are online channels effective or relevant for my business?
- How can I leverage on my data to effectively to drive repeat sales?
- How can I get my customers to go online and vice versa?
21 NOVEMBER 2018
CO-LABS The Starling
Lot 4-401&4-402, Level 4, The Starling Mall, Jalan SS21/37, Damansara Utama, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Half Day Seminar